Saturday, July 16, 2011

Red, White, and Black

It's Saturday!  And I spent the majority of my morning cleaning just because I had the itch to do so.  Afternoon called for craftiness though, so I came up with this card to go in my OWH box.


The background is simple, white cardstock.  Red ribbon creates a pop (the ribbon came from a bag of remnants I bought at JoAnn Fabric).  The black background is 3-3/4"x3" and the white is 3-1/2"x2-3/4".  I inked the white edge with a little bit of "real red" ink for additional contrast.  The sentiment is actually two stamps from the same Stampin Up! set.  I have no idea the name of the set :(  The roses in the upper left are ribbon roses I picked up at Michael's yesterday from the dollar bin.  There were a dozen roses in the set!





This next picture has nothing to do with cards, just thought it was cute.  While I was working my tail off cleaning this morning, my dog decided it was a great time to nap at the back door...



Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment