Sunday, July 31, 2011

Back from TODA!

I am back from the TODA conference.  For those of you wondering what TODA is, it is the Texas Orchestra Director's Association.  Yep, orchestra teacher/director is my day job.  :)  I love it.

Today's card is inspired by my days at the conference and a friend who was also there.  We had  a blast and have a ton of ideas to take back to school in a couple weeks.  But until then, I insist on enjoying the rest of my summer!


The colors turned a bit brighter when I scanned the card.  It looks more pink than the real thing and I'm not a wiz with editing photos.  The background is a very pale purple, with leaves stamped in VersaMark ink.  The other paper is a shade I would call rose.  Once again, VersaMark makes the perfect non-color for stamping.  If you aren't familiar with the VersaMark ink, you should get some.  It basically darkens the paper you are stamping on a few shades.  It is always the perfect contrast color!  Both the stamps I used came from StampinUp!

1 comment: