Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Year of Cards

Last Christmas I decided to make a card a month for my husband's grandmother.  She actually collects the cards I make, which I still find amazing!  I didn't really take pictures of the cards for this year as I went...it was a little busy/tiring year.  So here is the rest of the year that I haven't sent off just yet.  :)

August - Pieced together tulips

September - She was a school teacher :)

October - Little Mummy

November - Watercolors

December - Simple snow and moon

I've already started on next year's set - between new baby any day now and a graduate research class I just don't see much time for card making.  There will be some just to keep my sanity, but I'm not doing much else these days and had the inspiration to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment